The bottom line is you need your business connected to the internet to communicate with customers, accept payments, and a whole host of other tasks that can’t be performed if you aren’t online. If your internet goes down, your business goes down. It is as simple as that. As great as the internet is, dealing with your ISP (internet service provider) can bring with it its own set of frustrations. That’s why assistance in your internet and network management can be beneficial to your business.
Dealing Directly with Your ISP is a Hassle
You have a business to run and you need your internet to work. Your business can’t operate if the internet is down and you do not have time to waste trying to troubleshoot the issue yourself. The last thing you want to do is have to call your ISP and waste valuable time. Here’s how dealing directly with your ISP can be a problem:
- You have to contact your ISP if there is an issue with the internet
- Often times the ISP representative you talk to is in a remote location, meaning you have to help troubleshoot the problem
- A ticket must be placed and you’re placed on a list to be helped, which may mean extra downtime that you can’t afford
- Despite all of the back and forth with your ISP, the issue still may not be resolved on the first try
- You feel like your business is just a number
What Does Your Business Need in Terms of Network Management?
Your internet and network management needs for your business are quite simple:
- You need internet speeds that work as fast as you do
- You only want to cut costs by only paying for the services you need
- Your business needs to experience as little network interruption as possible
- When an issue arises, you need professionals who can get your network back up and running so that you can focus on other aspects of your business
- You need back-up in case you do experience network downtime
- You want a secure network for even the most sensitive data
- You need internet management solutions that care for your business as much as you do
How Can s2s Communications Help Your Business?
You need a communications partner who understands how important reliable internet is to your business. Wouldn’t it be great if you never had to deal with the hassle of talking with your ISP again? That’s what we are here for! Here at s2s Communications, we are a service layer between you and your ISP. We do the leg-work when it comes to your internet service and network management so that you can focus on more important things. Here’s how we can help your business stay online:
- We proudly serve businesses with single or multiple locations. No business is too big or too small
- You tell us when you have an issue with your internet and we take it from there. Whether you need a higher speed, repair, new install, we will coordinate with your ISP and handle everything
- We offer cellular back-up so that you’re always online
- We consolidate all of your ISP services onto one bill for your convenience
- We handle cabling, install, smart hands support, and more
- We help manage your internet expenses to make sure you using the most cost-effective plans for your business
- We implement network deployments, refresh, and back-ups
Our team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality customer service. To us, you are not just another number on a ticket. Every customer matters and is a top priority. If you are ready to reduce internet downtime, simplify network management, and spend more time running your business contact us for more information on how we can help you!